I-130 for my 6 year old son

Usha pareek

I have recently received Green Card. I have applied for I-130 for my minor son who is an Indian Citizen. His priority date will be current in Sept 2020. Does executive order signed by Trump on Monday (to extend the suspension of immigration till the end of the year ) affect My son's I-130 application?

Here is some back ground about my case-

I am single parent of my 7 year old boy after my ex abandoned us and Indian court awarded me legal
custodianship of my son in a X-party decision. He is an Indian Citizen. He has a hospital issued birth
certificate in India (Generally these certificates does not have child's name on it).
He was born in state1 (for example) in India and I live in a state 2 in India.
His passport holds state 1 as his birth place and His Aadhar card and other India IDs hold
my state2 as his current place.

I submitted the hospital letter as birth certificate while applying for his I-130. I recently got a "Request for evidence"
query for him from USCIS. They have requested (in quotes)

"Submit the oldest available evidence that establishes that the child listed on the birth
certificate is my child.

Submit as much evidence as possible. This evidence may include, but is not limited to:
Medical records (immunization record):
Church records (baptismal certificate);
School records (report cards, transcripts);
Insurance records;
Employment records;
Financial records (tax returns);
Census or tribal records;
Government records (passports, identification documents)."

I have-
his passport,
Adhar Card (for DOB evidence),
medical records,
School report cards.
Please suggest how to respond to the query.

Here is some back ground about my case-

I am single parent of my 7 year old boy after my ex abandoned us and Indian court awarded me legal
custodianship of my son in a X-party decision. He is an Indian Citizen. He has a hospital issued birth
certificate in India (Generally these certificates does not have child's name on it).
He was born in state1 (for example) in India and I live in a state 2 in India.
His passport holds state 1 as his birth place and His Aadhar card and other India IDs hold
my state2 as his current place.

I submitted the hospital letter as birth certificate while applying for his I-130. I recently got a "Request for evidence"
query for him from USCIS. They have requested (in quotes)

"Submit the oldest available evidence that establishes that the child listed on the birth
certificate is my child.

Submit as much evidence as possible. This evidence may include, but is not limited to:
Medical records (immunization record):
Church records (baptismal certificate);
School records (report cards, transcripts);
Insurance records;
Employment records;
Financial records (tax returns);
Census or tribal records;
Government records (passports, identification documents)."

I have-
his passport,
Adhar Card (for DOB evidence),
medical records,
School report cards.
Please suggest how to respond to the query. Please reply to my query. This forum has provided my valuable advices from time to time. I really appreciate timely resposne.