I-130 delays

I filed I-130 for my wife in September 2016. I'm a green card holder not a citizen. The application is being processed out of the California center. Their processing time is still stuck on Aug 2016 as of end of February.

I believe I-130 usually takes ~5 months to approve and I'm on the 9th month now.

Anyone else seeing the same?

I filed an I-130 for my wife on 9 January 2017. I'm also a permanent resident. I haven't hit the nine-month point that you have yet, but I still haven't received approval. It's frustrating that it's taking so long, but judging by your case, I have even more time to wait.

Have you considered submitting a case enquiry (https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do)?

Spouse of permanent resident is in the F2A category which has a 1-2 year wait for visa numbers anyway. So it makes no difference for you that the petition is taking a long time to approve, as long as it is less than the wait for visa numbers. In fact, for CSPA purposes (which is probably not relevant for your case but relevant for others), it may be to your advantage to have the petition take longer to approve, and in categories with many year waits for visa numbers, they will often delay processing for several years to give you this advantage.

I filed I-130 for my wife in September 2016. I'm a green card holder not a citizen. The application is being processed out of the California center. Their processing time is still stuck on Aug 2016 as of end of February.

I believe I-130 usually takes ~5 months to approve and I'm on the 9th month now.

Anyone else seeing the same?

Exactly same boat here. Did you find out more about this? From the website, processing is stuck at Aug 23 2016 for California CSC. It's been that way for the last 6 months.

Exactly same boat here. Did you find out more about this? From the website, processing is stuck at Aug 23 2016 for California CSC. It's been that way for the last 6 months.

so i got the i-130 approval for my wife 2 months ago. the whole thing took 9 months (they advertised 6).