I-130 203 a2b in a adult child of lpr

Gailcarvz

Hi everyone, our I-130 petition has been recently approved this month. It was filed in the year 2016. I just want to know how many more years will it take for the nvc to schedule an interview here in the embassy? Or country is in PH..thank u

Yes i mean f2b. 6-7 years from date the I-130 has been applied or from the date it has been approved? Thank u

Yes i mean f2b. 6-7 years from date the I-130 has been applied or from the date it has been approved? Thank u

6-7 years from now. (You did mean Philippines by PH, correct?)

Did you look at table A in the link I gave you? Approval date is not relevant. The date the petition was originally filed is called your priority date. You need your priority date to be listed in table A, for your category and country, before a visa is available for you. You cannot have an interview before a visa is available for you. Currently F2B visas for Philippines are only available for petitions filed before September 2010. The rule of thumb is that the visa bulletin moves slightly slower than actual time so, with a priority date currently available 6 years before yours, a little more than 6 years before you are current (= have a visa available).

@SusieQQQ My mother was petitioned by my grandmother and my brother in 2016 ,and the petition was approved, The petition was pending for 4years now my brother a 22 old .Now on june 2020 they send email to asked my mother extrait dachive ,id would like to know ho much time can take again .We from Haiti .Preference classification 203 a2b ina adult child lpr, Priority Date July ,29 2016 .Please help me

@SusieQQQ My mother was petitioned by my grandmother and my brother in 2016 ,and the petition was approved, The petition was pending for 4years now my brother a 22 old .Now on june 2020 they send email to asked my mother extrait dachive ,id would like to know ho much time can take again .We from Haiti .Preference classification 203 a2b ina adult child lpr, Priority Date July ,29 2016 .Please help me

Hi, I don’t quite understand a couple of things. First, what is “extrait dachive”? Second, I don’t think you have the time pending for CSPA purposes correct, it would be unusual for it to be all this time from filing to date to now. What is the date on the i797 notice of approval for the petition?

F2B is ready for documeht submission which I presume is what has happened but your priority date has a way to go to be current for interview. Current date is 1 May 2015, so probably at least a year - all F-number categories are unable to get visas right now due to the ban so there may be an added backlog from next year when they (hopefully) resume interviews. You will only be able to calculate CSPA properly when you know the “current” date.

@SusieQQQ Notice date August 02,2016

If you filed on 29 July 2016 that sounds like the receipt notice, not the approval notice.

If what you were actually asking above was how long you have to respond to the request for evidence, that will be stated in the actual RFE letter.

@SusieQQQ I just want to know how many more years? Because my brother is 22old

Need to know approval date and visa current date to give a definitive answer. You won't know visa current date for probably another year. I‘m sorry but I can’t figure out if your case has been approved yet or not from what you’ve been saying.

You get two i797s
1) receipt notice - usually very soon after filing
2) approval notice - anywhere from a few months to a few years after filing, depending on the type of petition
Need the date on the second.

A new mail arrived and it says that we have to submit our civil documents and we have to pay for the Affidavit of Support Fee and Application Fee. May I know if this mean we are close to getting interviewed and having a visa?

@SusieQQQ A new mail arrived and it says that we have to submit our civil documents and we have to pay for the Affidavit of Support Fee and Application Fee. May I know if this mean we are close to getting interviewed and having a visa?

@SusieQQQ A new mail arrived and it says that we have to submit our civil documents and we have to pay for the Affidavit of Support Fee and Application Fee. May I know if this mean we are close to getting interviewed and having a visa?
Usually, this happens around a year in advance of when they expect your priority date to become current (it is not exact as the actual visa flow can be unpredictable). What case type and priority date are you?

Priority:July 29, 2016 . Case type : 1.30 Petition for alien relative . 203 A2b Ina Adult Child Of Lpr. My last question, My brother is 23 years Old now do you think my Brother can immigrate with my mom have derivative beneficiaries???

Priority:July 29, 2016 . Case type : 1.30 Petition for alien relative . 203 A2b Ina Adult Child Of Lpr. My last question, My brother is 23 years Old now do you think my Brother can immigrate with my mom have derivative beneficiaries???
There is no category a2b. Please be clear about who is being sponsored by whom.