I-129 efilifng questions new employer

webtiger

Registered Users (C)
Haven't found these specific answers via search so.....

Situation:
Just finished a contract 24 hours ago or less have new contract am efiliing 1-129 w/Premium Processing this is a NEW employer.

I-129
Part 2 - Information about this petition
#2 - Obviously I need to check 'e' - change of employer
Do I also need to check 'a' as well? It is a new contract company and a different work company.

#5 - Requested action
Which of these do I check? I'm thinking 'c' but is that it?

Part 4 - Processing Information
#8 What do I check here? If I don't check "New Employment" in Part 2 this is moot....

Thank you!

Hay Webtiger,

i am in a same situation. my contract (current)may end this or next week with client,I still have 8 months validity period and I am looking for new job in that case how much time I can stay ? also still waiting for wife's TD for this year to come back from USCIS so, little worried......
someone pls.advice.

Hay Webtiger,

i am in a same situation. my contract (current)may end this or next week with client,I still have 8 months validity period and I am looking for new job in that case how much time I can stay ? also still waiting for wife's TD for this year to come back from USCIS so, little worried......
someone pls.advice.

Unless you have a job you can transition to immediately, like this Monday, you need to file I-539 for you and your wife immediately.
Your wife is no longer TD even if it's been approved since her status is tied to your status and you are no longer TN now that your out of work.