• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

[Humour] - [Video] How it feels to get high number..

Hehehe ! I watched this movie I'm sure more than 10 times !
That sound like boogeyman :D
Anyway thanks for sense of humour :)

Uncle please make one :)
Make sure you include sirpercy, mom, sussie, boogeyman, and me of course otherwise I will kill you twice :D

Lol!

But um ok how many times has this clip been used for things? I've seen it done for a certain university ... Is it one of those favorite ones??

Hey Folks!

Here is a funny take on DV 2013/2014 on the forum. I hope nobody gets upset as it was made as a joke and I would like to stress out one thing:

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Hey Folks!

Here is a funny take on DV 2013/2014 on the forum. I hope nobody gets upset as it was made as a joke and I would like to stress out one thing:

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Nah, we just commented in another forum on the specific cultural basis of humor and the cross-cultural respect it therefore deserves. At least I understand the humor intended in this case, no offense taken.

Last edited:
Hey Folks!

I'm on it

Nah, we just commented in another forum on the specific cultural basis of humor and the cross-cultural respect it therefore deserves. At least I understand the humor intended in this case, no offense taken of course!

Yes, considering the multicultural aspect of the forum I bet we could find a pretty large spectrum of humor and what people find/don't find funny. Like I said before. If anyone finds the video offensive, I will drop it "like a bag of kittens in a canal" :)

I love it Frankie! Had a good laugh over it. I just finished viewing it on my iPhone which was great. But I think I will have a better viewing experience on my iPad, so off I go to get that and watch it again. :D:D:D

Yes, considering the multicultural aspect of the forum I bet we could find a pretty large spectrum of humor and what people find/don't find funny. Like I said before. If anyone finds the video offensive, I will drop it "like a bag of kittens in a canal" :)
Your intention wasn't problematic in any case, for all intents and purposes, keep it online. Unfortunately this film excerpt has been used by Neo-Nazi/Israel bashing groups in the past, which may make it difficult to watch for some in a DV context. Yet, as I had said, humor has a specific cultural basis and therefore deserves cross-cultural respect.

Last edited:
Your intention wasn't problematic in any case, for all intents and purposes, keep it online. Unfortunately this film excerpt has been used by Neo-Nazi/Israel bashing groups in the past, which may make it difficult to watch for some in a DV context. Yet, as I had said, humor has a specific cultural basis and therefore deserves cross-cultural respect.

No worries Euro. Adolf and his nazi mates obliterated my country so promoting their ideas would be the last thing on my mind. On the other hand, I learned to find humor even in most serious cases. This scene from "Downfall" is quite powerful. It become a victim of it's own success:) The scene was executed flawlessly in my opinion and that's why this clip works for everyone...even for the Neo-nazi bastards!

The good thing is that you won't find anyone here who sees this video beyond a joke.

We have good people here :)