how to write Letter to Ombudsman?

diddl

Registered Users (C)
Stuck in NC. saw people write to Ombudsman and got feedback. Can someone share the contact info and maybe a sample letter? Thanks a lot.

thanks

Thanks for the info. I did wrote to Laura (twice!) without any luck. Have not received any feedback from either FBI or the WhiteHouse so far.

Same here!!! I wrote to Laura beginning of May and twice to FBI during that period, no response yet.
--Naveen Oshos
Thanks for the info. I did wrote to Laura (twice!) without any luck. Have not received any feedback from either FBI or the WhiteHouse so far.

Follow this link http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/programs/editorial_0497.shtm#3

download the pdf
fill the form
sign
affix $0.41 stamp
and mail it in!

Most prolly, you will receive a snail-mail back from them regarding status...I am waiting for mine which was mailed on 19th June...

I wrote Ombudsman back in April, and received a reply 3 weeks later only saying that his office opened up a CS request with USCIS, and I should expect a reply from CIS in 45 days. Well, 45 days came and passed, and still nothing from CIS (surprise, surprise :rolleyes: ) This is quite disheartening: if CIS ignores Ombudsman's requests, then how can we mere mortals get anything from them. I had better luck with the Senator, at least his office got "stuck in namecheck" response. Anyways, I wrote Ombudsman the second time saying that his 1st request was ignored.

I wrote Ombudsman back in April, and received a reply 3 weeks later only saying that his office opened up a CS request with USCIS, and I should expect a reply from CIS in 45 days. Well, 45 days came and passed, and still nothing from CIS (surprise, surprise :rolleyes: ) This is quite disheartening: if CIS ignores Ombudsman's requests, then how can we mere mortals get anything from them. I had better luck with the Senator, at least his office got "stuck in namecheck" response. Anyways, I wrote Ombudsman the second time saying that his 1st request was ignored.

Did you get a response back from the USCIS? Did you notify the ombudsman's office of the non-responsiveness from USCIS?

I received a similar letter from Ombudsman for my inquiry.