How to track my case (sorry for asking again!)

toxa

Registered Users (C)
(sorry for asking again!)

Could somebody tell me what kind of papers/information lawyers get from the service center when I-140 petition is submitted?

Case numbers? Priority dates? Receipts? What is the automated phone numbers for Nebraska SC? I would like to be able to check and control what lawyer is doing.

Any info or point to a FAQ is greatly appreciated!

track your case

Hi, Call (402)3237830 and it will ask your language, press 1, then press 1, and enter your case number. Good Luck! Best time to call is during night.

Thats the question

How do I find my case number and how long does it take to get one after the papers are sent to the SC?

Thanks!

case number

Hi, from what I know of, the case number can be obtained through your notice paper. Not sure through other sources.

What kind...

What kind of papers does the lawyer get? How long does it take to get the case number? How do I determine the prority date etc?

TIA!

Notice Paper

You will get a notice paper from INS. Your case number and prority date would state on this paper. You usually need to wait for 2-3 weeks to get it after you submit the I-140 application, although I wait longer than 1 month:(