How to Study LAW in USA ?

okkadu

Hi,

I have finished LLB(bachelor of law) last year in INDIA and wondering about what courses can be offerred in U.S. in Masters(OR for further studies) related to Law.. And, How can I apply ? Is GRE/TOFEL required for that ? Do I have to qualify in LSAT also ? Can anyone please let me know the procedure how I can proceed for my further studies in U.S. ?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

Law Jd

If you want to make a real legal carrier
You have to have 4 years university degree (Any subject). If you have Three years BA, BCom, BSc degree you have to have one year of relavent education from any university or Community college before taking LSAT. Your LLB will not count.
You have to have LSAT score to get LAW University to get your JD. (Doctor of Justice) which is 4 years course. Good university tuition fees ranges from 14 to 25K per year.

GEC provides real time updated information on the various universities and admission procedures for Countries like USA, UK, Singapore courses and so on.

We also offer coaching for examinations like CAT / CET / SNAP / NMAT / MAT & GRE / GMAT / TOEFL / SAT / IELTS.

Every academic destination, like USA, Australia, and UK, has its own demands to be fulfilled in order to secure admission in the right University. Keeping this in mind we also provide students with necessary Admissions Counseling which includes the following:

 Psychometric Assessment
 Counselling Session
 School Selection
 Preparing Application Packet
 Visa Counselling
 Pre-departure Seminar

So get ready, GET Started with the procedures Right away…

For further information contact:
Global Education Counsel:
[a division of Growth Centre (I) Pvt. Ltd.]
5th Floor, Gagangiri Complex,
18th Road, Chembur, Mumbai – 400071
Chembur: (022) 32516857/ 2528 5657 / 2528 7474
Pune: (020) 64000143 /25456179 / 25455184
Email :
Pune: info_pune@globaleducationcounsel.org
Mumbai: info_mumbai@globaleducationcounsel.org

GEC provides real time updated information on the various universities and admission procedures for Countries like USA, UK, Singapore courses and so on.

We also offer coaching for examinations like CAT / CET / SNAP / NMAT / MAT & GRE / GMAT / TOEFL / SAT / IELTS.

Every academic destination, like USA, Australia, and UK, has its own demands to be fulfilled in order to secure admission in the right University. Keeping this in mind we also provide students with necessary Admissions Counseling which includes the following:

 Counselling Session
 School Selection
 Visa Counselling
 Pre-departure Seminar

Email :

 Counselling Session
 School Selection
 Visa Counselling
 Pre-departure Seminar

Email :

Do you want to do law in USA.

IMTP (Institute of Management Training and Placement) was established in the year 1997 as training and consulting firm to provide management and training support to small and medium scale industries. IMTP collaborated with Small Industries Service Institute, an organisation under the Ministry of Industry, Government of India for a Joint Venture programme, which is acclaimed as one among the first in the country in field of Training Entrepreneurs.

Since then IMTP has trained more than 3700 students in field of Management and Information Technology in collaboration with Government of India. IMTP also joined hands with universities like University of Madras and Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore for conducting joint programmes in the area of management.

Now a premier consulting organization in South India with operation in all major cities of South India, IMTP has been helping students to realize their dreams abroad for close to a decade. Thousands of students have benefited from our experience & expertise. We analyze strengths, weaknesses and interests of students individually and suggest the most suitable programme, university and country for each. We also give expert guidance on the visa procedures, which is an integral part of the whole Study Abroad Process.

I am a professional e-learning, do not know to the United States there is no corresponding increase space