How to obtain Police clearance certificate for USA

Dany Kurtev

New Member
Hi All,
I am in US on H1-B visa and I want to apply for permanent residency in Canada. My question how can I obtain the police certificate for the time I have been in US and also I read somewhere that I need to get fingerprints cards - where do I get them from?

Appreciate your help.

julio kayt

Registered Users (C)
No Title

call the police, or INS office
in California passport photo places take finger prints and then you send them to FBI with money order
good luck


Registered Users (C)
No Title

Go to your local police station to get your fingerprints done. They often are confused with US immigration prints. Tell them they can be done on any cards they have avaible. You should find where to send and how much in the information kit downloaded from those websites, such as