how to move back to canada

Wasn't sure where to put this. I'm a Canadian citizen married to an American for 3 yrs. We live in the states. I have permanent residency. Can anyone tell me the process for me to move back to canada with my American husband? I have no idea considering were already married and he's never lived there.