How to get FP status from FBI?

GC_Very_Soon

Registered Users (C)
I called FBI at (304) 625 5590 to get FP status. After getting to the option for status check of FP, the message said that I should contact the agency that took the FP or ask them to contact FBI for the results.

Can we get the FP status from FBI? If yes, how? My FP2 was done recently but the case status has not yet been updated. So I was getting a bit worried.

Thanks

FBI phome number :
FBI fingerprint clearance:
-----------------------------
Call the number - 304 625 5590 and press option 3. The staff there will pick up the phone call. Tell her/him your Alien # and ask for the fingerprint
result.

FBI Name Check Contact Information
-----------------------------
Number to check regarding FBI Name check is "202-324-2399". And the fax number to check the Name check will all across this forum with format.

Thanks. Do they give you the info. on the phone or e-mail/fax it to you later. How much time after the FP should I call them?

Finger Printing Results you can get over the phone by giving your A# and the ASC where you have given your FP. But for Name check, you will have to fax it to the department and you might hear from them at their will.

Phone Numbers

Call these numbers, I called these number and got the results for FP and name check

FP 304 625 5590
Alternate : 304 625 2406

Name Check : 202 324 2399