How to denounce a doctor to make fake records for patients

Mylee

I live in Orange County. My aunt and I don't know English. I take my Aunt to Dr Psychology for fill out N648 , we pay alot money for that , before go to interview she said need update 1 question and charge us $1500. We don't understand about the rule immigration. First interview we fail , the person took my aunt go to there he is not Dr ( government withdraw his license, he make fake medical record) but Dr psychology tell us , he is Dr. My Aunt fail without understand why . Second time we come back that Dr complaint that person and make new N648, this time my aunt go to with translator. They said that form N648 the same , dont explained for my Aunt why her disability and we fail again . We come back that Dr asking her , she said I just copy and paste detail and switch detail front to back , top to bottom. OMG I never believed it , how that Dr can said like that . She said my Aunt need to make a fake medical record , but I don't agree with that . I want to sue her . Please help me how to sue her and what phone number and where I can go to sue her . Thank you