How to COS from H4 to L1 in US

venkiram_be

Hi,

Currently i reside in US with H4. My husband has H1b. I worked for a indian company for 12 years and came here 2 months back in H4 visa.
1) Now, is there an option to change my status to L1 from H4?
2) currently i have taken long leave from my company and i still have the payroll with my indian company.
3) the indian company has a office and operations here at multiple cities and its one of the top companies in INDIA.
4) let me know the steps involved in this conversion.

Hi,

Currently i reside in US with H4. My husband has H1b. I worked for a indian company for 12 years and came here 2 months back in H4 visa.
1) Now, is there an option to change my status to L1 from H4?
2) currently i have taken long leave from my company and i still have the payroll with my indian company.
3) the indian company has a office and operations here at multiple cities and its one of the top companies in INDIA.
4) let me know the steps involved in this conversion.
I am facing with a similar issue now. Can you please confirm if you received any solution for this ?
I have 12+ yrs experience as PM, had to come over to US on H4, meanwhile took a year long leave from the organization. trying to see ways where I could establish a working visa may be L1B. But my organization says COS is not possible. your information would be helpful.