how to apply V visa under LIFE ACT?

kk73

I am Green Card holder living in U.S.
The I-130 immigration petition was filed in February 2000, but it is still pending, and the beneficiary wishes to apply for V-1 visa in Seoul, Korea under the LIFE Act.

It is respectfully requested that Texas Service Center send a verification of the filing of the I-130 immigration petition to National Visa Center, upon which NVC would be able to include the data in the CLASS hit. Unless the data is entered to the CLASS hit by NVC, my wife will not be allowed to apply for a V-1 visa in Seoul, Korea.

For this matter during the past 16 months period, I have contacted the U.S embassy in Seoul in person, National Visa Center by phone and letters, and Texas Service Center by letters. However, I was unfortunately unable to bring my wife to the United States because, according to the U.S. Embassy in Seoul and NVC, my I-130 immigration petition data is not included in the CLASS hit.

Does anybody know how to transfer our I-130 Immigration petition date from Texas Service Center to NVC, so that NVC can enter the data to the CLASS hit.
Please let me know anything regards this matter. Your deep consideration of this matter is greatly solicited.
:(