how to apply for B visa for minor whose parents are holding B1/B2 visa


Registered Users (C)
My sister and brother-in-law already hold visitor visa and have visited US couple times for short visits. They would like to visit US for short visit and bring their kid as well during school vacation. I was wondering:
1) how should we apply for visitor visa for their kid
2) should they apply for it or should I sponsor it.
3) Are they allowed to go with the kid for visa interview

Last edited:

Lucy Furrer

Staff member
They can apply B visa for their kid, application form should attach the copy of their B visas. No need for the sponsor. It's easy.