How often do you visit the 485 issues forum?

How often do you visit this forum?

• Daily

Votes: 53 100.0%
  • Twice a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weekly

• Twice a month

• Not regularly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cosmos

Registered Users (C)
Friends, this is an effort to find out how many users are active in this forum. Please cast your vote and let us know how often you visit this forum.

Appreciate your help. Thanks!

Actually I visit few times daily. Maybe you need to few more options -
> Every 2 hours
> Every 6 hours
> Every 12 hours

-pa55

Actually, I will have an open window always...at my work. Even my manager knows about this website..........

The no. of visits depend on the circumstances. There has been a time when I did not visit this site for months. Whereas when you are undergoing some problems, you could be here every day or perhaps five times a day. Currently I visit at least 3 to 4 times a day.

There is also another statistics available. Click on Quik Links and select Who's Online? This tells you the users that are online. Also, I had seen the names of all users currently online on a top row. I will show you how to get it when I enconter it again.

longGC said:
Click on Quik Links and select Who's Online? This tells you the users that are online.

Good point. But I would like summary information, not usage pattern at different hours (which maybe useful info too). Right now, I am more interested in finding out how many people visit the site regularly as opposed to the number of concurrent users.

Thanks!

Day 1 stats:

Which 485 forum - Visitors(Daily+Twice-a-week+Weekly+Twice-a-month+Not-Regularly) - Number of views

CSC - 63 (62+0+1+0+0) - 324
VSC - 55 (49+4+0+0+2) - 301
TSC - 35 (35+0+0+0+0) - 251
NSC - 36 (35+1+0+0+0) - 136

All 485 forums combined, 189 have responded. I will post stats at the end of each day if the numbers look very different. I expect more people to vote and that is why the poll was setup for 2 weeks.

Number of views is greater than the number of votes due to:
1) Unregistered users (Guests)
2) Multiple visits by registered users
3) Some registered users deciding not to vote. Why do you not want to vote?

Thanks!

Day 3 stats:

Which 485 forum - Visitors(Daily+Twice-a-week+Weekly+Twice-a-month+Not-Regularly)
CSC - 75 (71+2+1+1+0)
VSC - 68 (61+5+0+0+2)
TSC - 44 (44+0+0+0+0)
NSC - 47 (44+3+0+0+0)

Total votes = 234

I know skeptics will wonder how the number of daily visitors can increase from day 1 to day 3. But I would like to believe that the increase is due to the people who normally visit daily, but for some reason missed this thread.

Regards.

Here is the latest:

Which 485 forum - Visitors(Daily+Twice-a-week+Weekly+Twice-a-month+Not-Regularly)
CSC - 83 (79+2+1+1+0)
VSC - 76 (69+5+0+0+2)
TSC - 52 (52+0+0+0+0)
NSC - 53 (50+3+0+0+0)

Total votes = 264

Regards.