How many total 485 approvals since 11/02?

bkd52

Registered Users (C)
Anybody know how many approvals have come from TSC since 11/02?

I only know of the 3 or 4 cases posted on this forum (KennyG, SAJ, TSC999...)

Besides the handful of people here in the forum, has TSC been approving GC's on a larger scale than is obvious in our little forum community?

I believe what you see in this forum is a very close

representation of the reality of TSC. I think, in fact, TSC has not been approving cases. You got it right, we have seen only 3-4 cases (add one or two here and there) approved since 12/01/02.

But the fact is that TSC has pretty much stopped processing most of the cases, even EAD, AP, H-1B have thier approval in the slowest manner. We have been consistently speculating reasons for this, this freeze or that freese, elsalvador cases etc. Fact is that there are simply no reason. I believe all of this in not coincidental, it is a deliberate slow down coming most likely from a shift in policy from high official/Bush administration.

I totally agree with sg94ahpw. This is out of our hands. No petition, no demonstration can do anything. Be glad that we are not those Chinamen in the late 19'th early 20'th century who spent months on Angle Island near San Francisco, enduring intensive interegations before they can enter US. If anyone watched the PBS show, the situation back then was horrifying. History will repeat itself in the most mysterious ways.

Remember how the auto FP scheduler was screwed up and 2001 filers were forgotten for a long long time. INS was clueless about the problem (or choose to ignore it). It is not until we petitioned, called, wrote letters...etc did they finally acknowledge that there is a problem and have been sending out FP notices for 2001 filers.

So don't lose hope.....keep hoping and petitioning for justice to be done!