How many people got approvals after inquiry

BlameTSC

Registered Users (C)
Are there anyones getting their approval after TSC reponded to inquiries and sent inquiries to TSC supervisor?

I called 1-800 number in January for my I-485 final approval, and then got response that told me my inquiry had been sent to supervisor. Tow months have passed since then.My inquiry is like a stone into sea when it is on SUPERVISOR's hand---Nothing has happened. I noticed some people received FP notices but other people waiting for approval get nothing. I just hesitate to issue the 2nd inquiry because TSC supervisor seemed not to do anything for my 1st inquiry. I just wonder how the inquiries affect our case: positive or negtive. It should be positive if more and more people got approvals or our cases were strongly moved forward after inquiries. Let's start a thread and see what happen or how long we have to wait to have our approval notices after inquiries. Please post your inquiry date here and what you have got.

My inquiry date: January 7, 2005.

Inquiry details

BlameTSC,

My lawyer filed an inquiry for my 140 on the 10th of March. The response at the time of inquiry was that I would hear something in 30 days. There has been no change in status since inquiry. Will keep you posted if something does happen.

saras

Last edited by a moderator:
I did inquiry on my case on February 16 and I was told that I should receive something from them within 30 days. It was after 29 days and my LUD changed to "On March 2005, we responded to your request.......". I thought it was already approval but I'm so glad that my case made some progress...if you can really call it progress.

Please refer to this link: http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=167451

My case was approved 2 weeks after I and my attorney initiated inquiries. Not sure if initiating the inquiry triggered the approvals.