How many Oct. 01-05 filers still left?

don't worry what IIO says

Your case will be approve soon. good luck!

Originally posted by greengreengreen
Spoke to IIO around 4.00 in the afternoon today, Asked if my case was assigned, She said no, it is next in line, My RD is oct 2nd. She said they were processing cases received Oct 1st. Asked her if she knew when it will be assigned, she said it depended on the load of the cases already assigned to the officers. Essentially no..Asked her any clue on when I can hear anything about my case, she said donno...
:confused: :(

Kia
You had mentioned that your attorney spoke to the INS on one of the posts here..Did that help, did your case get assigned after she spoke...MY attorney says to wait for 18 mths..

Friends, on this thread
Can we take a count again..Please indicate if you have received an RFE/Transfer i.e. just about anything to indicate that your case is at least being reviewed .. if not that at least heard from IIO that your case is assigned.. Want to check if anyone is in the same boat as me.. case not even assigned as of Dec 12th.
Thanks....

Updated List - added Bumas. guys please post any updates (RFE, transfer, spoke to IIO etc.)-- it will help me in maintaining this list.

1.Kia
2.Paraj
3.The_matrix
4.vp_vsc
5.485sub
6.I485seeker
7.btech
8.gc_avm
9.dinosaur
10.srisai
11.galaxygc
12.shah_india
13.rk1234
14.gc98
15.marwari
16.aabpara
17.gckosam
18.rd_oct3
19.sr2000
20.sunnykav
21.485_MD-10022001
22.Zuser
23.Malda
24.ArunSouth
25.BabaPrasad
26.oct_rd
27.sujay
28.bumas
29.canvrgtitrgight
30.greengreengreen (myself).

Also, I counted about 40 ID's on Rupnet in the date range of Oct 1st to the 5th who do not have an Approval Date. Friends, please add yourself to Rupnet if you haven't, it will help everyone get a more accurate count of people waiting with our RD's.
I am registered as sm on rupnet.

nice job, green, thanks for your effort

My attorney called IIO just get to know my case was assaigned,, but did not push it to be assaigned, good luck!

Originally posted by greengreengreen
Updated List - added Bumas. guys please post any updates (RFE, transfer, spoke to IIO etc.)-- it will help me in maintaining this list.

1.Kia
2.Paraj
3.The_matrix
4.vp_vsc
5.485sub
6.I485seeker
7.btech
8.gc_avm
9.dinosaur
10.srisai
11.galaxygc
12.shah_india
13.rk1234
14.gc98
15.marwari
16.aabpara
17.gckosam
18.rd_oct3
19.sr2000
20.sunnykav
21.485_MD-10022001
22.Zuser
23.Malda
24.ArunSouth
25.BabaPrasad
26.oct_rd
27.sujay
28.bumas
29.canvrgtitrgight
30.greengreengreen (myself).

Also, I counted about 40 ID's on Rupnet in the date range of Oct 1st to the 5th who do not have an Approval Date. Friends, please add yourself to Rupnet if you haven't, it will help everyone get a more accurate count of people waiting with our RD's.
I am registered as sm on rupnet.

Nice Job Greengreengreen....Can we put this info into a new post so that it will avoid the difficulty for the people to go and view the last page which stands as 9 right now.. Myself when i came into this post for the first time, thought it is very old as i saw dates posted in Oct 2002...Thanks:D

Bumas, I think it is easy to navigate to the last page and verify the date of the last update on it..People on this thread have been very consistent in posting any updates and that is why it has become 9 pages long. I personally would like to have one thread.. less confusion..but I am ok if you would like to start a new thread,, I will be glad to join. In the new thread that you start..please indicate that it is a continuation of the thread started by Kia for folks waiting from Early oct. That way people who were posting on this thread will know to update the one you would start.

greengreengreen, I have started a new thread " Please Post to have a count on OCT/2001" Y'day....I am sorry I did not mention it as a continuation of this thread, as I saw your message only this morning...If possible can you put your list also in the new thread.. That would be great...Thanks ;)

Friends on this thread

Please update your information on the post started by Bumas.
It will help in getting a good count of all those who are waiting..

Thanks

EAD renewal approved

I-485 RD 10/01, ND 11/20, EAD expiring: 01/27/03

EAD RD - 11/14 EAD approved 12/18....

God bless all of us !

Happy holidays to all!

Thanks for guy's support and keep this thread live for a long time this year.

My best wish to all.