How many days after ordering the EAD card?

swsrus

Registered Users (C)
The AVM says: "On Nov 08, 2001, after approving your application, card has been ordered.... anywhere between 60 and 90 days...". I understand there are folks getting the EAD card within a week of ordering. Anyone in the same boat? What is the recourse? Do we need to wait 90 days before we speak to an IIO?

Thanks.

Same situation

My card approved and ordered on 1/7/2002 - it says 60-90 days to get it. I saw postings that people get their cards in a week after such message. Lets hope that is true :)

EAD CARD

Hi
My RD is Aug 23 and ND is Oct 15th. I applied EAD and my wife got her EAD card in Nov 22. Mine it says that \'On Nov 20th After approving your application we have order for a new card. Processing normally takes 60-90 days......". Anybody is having this kind of situation please post your message. How many days we have to wait for EAD when people are getting it within a week. What to do for it?

Card will come in 5-7 days

I got the same msg on that on Jan 02 after approving........ for both me & my wife. On Jan 07 we rcvd the cards in mail. Pretty efficient...Good luck