How long will I-130 approval take?

dg.sharmaa

I got engaged to a foreigner and I called her to U.S. on K-1. Within 3 months of her being here, we got married. I applied for her immigration. Differences grew up apart while I-485 was in process. We filled annulment based on immigration fraud and send my spouse to India, after completing annulment process. One week after she left & annulment was finalized, I got her Green Card in mail without interview. (marriage was already annulled as I claimed that she had only married me for Green Card). I then got married ( in the same foreign country) with another person, 5 months after my annulment. I just applied I 1-30 for second spouse. I got an info pass appointment with USCIS and they said since my annulment..... things are between USCIS & my ex-wife. USCIS cannot cancel her Green Card and it will expire if she does not renew. She left for India and doesn't even know that she got the green card. How long will it take to approve ? What are the important issues that I should be worried about?

I just applied I 1-30 for second spouse. I got an info pass appointment with USCIS and they said since my annulment..... things are between USCIS & my ex-wife. USCIS cannot cancel her Green Card and it will expire if she does not renew. She left for India and doesn't even know that she got the green card. How long will it take to approve ? What are the important issues that I should be worried about?

You no longer play a part in the Green Card issue between your ex-spouse and USCIS. She no longer qualifies for GC status. And assuming your current spouse is in India under Consular Processing and interviewing in Delhi\Mumbai, she should expect an interview in approx 12-14 months from the time you submitted the initial paperwork.

Please help. My husband submitted my G-325A since April this year. When should I be expecting interview? Hope my Application has not hag? Please help