how long to wait on the embassy?

sethsimmons

I received notification that the I-129F was approved on July 15. It's been just over a month and my fiance hasn't received anything yet from the embassy in Manila. I'm in the process of getting things together to send to her for the interview though I'm a bit screwed at the moment on the I-134 since the position at my job was just eliminated and don't have another job yet; though the way it looks I won't be out of work for long. I can get a statement from the bank showing deposits the last 12 months and how much I have now (and W2 for last year if necessary) so I'm not worried about that.

I'm just wondering what the wait time would be for her getting paperwork from the embassy (I read somewhere about a month). Also, in addition to the I-134 and everything I already sent for the I-129F, is there anything additional I should be sending to her to have on hand for the interview?

Hi,

Once your application is approved, you will be notified a mail about your process. After that USCIS will give you appointment date for further process. USCIS may request for information for further process.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice.

I received notification that the I-129F was approved on July 15. It's been just over a month and my fiance hasn't received anything yet from the embassy in Manila. I'm in the process of getting things together to send to her for the interview though I'm a bit screwed at the moment on the I-134 since the position at my job was just eliminated and don't have another job yet; though the way it looks I won't be out of work for long. I can get a statement from the bank showing deposits the last 12 months and how much I have now (and W2 for last year if necessary) so I'm not worried about that.

I'm just wondering what the wait time would be for her getting paperwork from the embassy (I read somewhere about a month). Also, in addition to the I-134 and everything I already sent for the I-129F, is there anything additional I should be sending to her to have on hand for the interview?