How long to approve after assigned to an IIO?

Greeb Pop

Registered Users (C)
I talked to an IIO a few days ago. She said that the case was just assigned to an IIO. Do you have an idea how long it would take for them to process it? My ND is Sep 25, 2000. ( one of those old cases).

Mine got approved in couple of days after assinged to an officer

ND - Sep 21 2000, FP - Feb 28 2001, AD - Feb 27 2002.

I\'m one of the long timers too.

No I will check it next week. For me it is easier to wait without checking the AVM too often...

OK, thanx, keep us informed

For me, I checked it every nite. It helps my sleep. every night, the same old sh*t from avm, the same old sleep.

after assigning to an officer

My lawyer tells me that my case is with an officer as of Jan 18th,2002. It is still not approved.......
I can\'t get to speak to IIO(busy tone always) and I got to believe what the lawyer says. I hope what he is saying is true and my appln has not gone for CP. I remember when I applied for AOS, my lawyer was bragging about how they fool the system by applying for CP during I-140 and then changing based on what I need during I-485...
Hope that is not going to screw me up from what I have been reading here.
PD: 7/98, EB2, RD:11/17/00, ND:12/05/00
Sick of INS..

Case assigned as of FEB 13th 2002 but still waiting!!!

My Case got assigned to officer as of FEB 13th 2002. I haven\'t heard anything so far.

Thanks

I don\'t know when mine got assigned because IIO wouldn\'t/couldn\'t tell me when

apparently it was no more than 2 months ago since that is when I spoke to an IIO last AND the IIO told me something definite. It was not assigned as of that time.