How long takes to receive the RFE!!

chankuk

Registered Users (C)
The RFE was mailed out on Dec 1, but the attorney and I have not received yet. We live in the surrounding area of CSC, so it should be received within 2 days. It's so weird.

Anyone has experience about RFE? Can you share your experience?
My the 2nd EAD and AP will be expired soon, so I need to send back the RFE as soon as possible.

the date on my rfe was march 30, 2004. My lawyer got it on april 17. She told me that the envelope was probably in the "outgoing mail" box at CSC for 2 weeks before they actually sent it out.

They are so slow, inefficient and lazy!!
If CSC was a company, they got bankruptcy......

Last edited by a moderator:
Chankuk,

Infact I was thinking of you today, what happend to your RFE, no news was good news... mailing department at USCIS is another Junk!!! with the christmas greetings and gifts, USPS is handling too many mails everyday.. this could also cause a delay in delivering any mail for that matter.

I am still waiting for my approval. Approved on Dec 2nd.

I got the letter form the Congressman of our district. I called the secreatary of the Congressman. She told me that she got the response from CSC on Dec 1, and it says the RFE was sent to the applicant.

Last three months I have made three or four inquiries through 800 number and fax, but I have not received any letter form CSC. CSC really neglects the applicant's inquiry. This is a very frustrating thing. Does CSC repond only to Congressman? Is the United States of America the most democratic country in the world?

The secretary of the Congressman told me if I don't receive the RFE until this Friday, I should call her and she will call CSC to get the contents of the RFE. She is very nice and ready to help people. Anyway I thank the Cogressman. I like to support his works in our district. I like to donate for him in the future.