How long should I wait?

vikzem

Hello!
I came in to USA from Ukraine in 2002 like fiancée, Visa type K-1, and get married to American citizen, but unfortunately this marriage was abusive and in the year of 2003 we get divorced. My husband denied preparing any kind of immigration documents for my legalizations, so that is why I had to move from California(where I came in 2002) to Illinois in 2003 ,where I hired an attorney to work on my case. After that several lawyers from different States were working on my case, but unfortunately none of them was be able to help me and get the results from INS.
My case was officially accepted for review by Immigration office in 2005. Since that time it was closed twice and reopened again, but I still didn’t received anything.
The last update I had in June, 2010 :
«Post Decision Activity"
I live in US almost 11 years..I couldn't wait any longer. I had never ask about benefits from immigration & government* but I was to be able to support myself and even pay annually taxes. Please, help me to find the answer what should I do?
Thank you!

As you have said that, you have been working in US for 11 years. Do you have a EAD?
If you have EAD & Legal job, You can acquire your Green Card through you job.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice or creating an attorney-client relationship with Law Firm.

Hello!
I came in to USA from Ukraine in 2002 like fiancée, Visa type K-1, and get married to American citizen, but unfortunately this marriage was abusive and in the year of 2003 we get divorced. My husband denied preparing any kind of immigration documents for my legalizations, so that is why I had to move from California(where I came in 2002) to Illinois in 2003 ,where I hired an attorney to work on my case. After that several lawyers from different States were working on my case, but unfortunately none of them was be able to help me and get the results from INS.
My case was officially accepted for review by Immigration office in 2005. Since that time it was closed twice and reopened again, but I still didn’t received anything.
The last update I had in June, 2010 :
«Post Decision Activity"
I live in US almost 11 years..I couldn't wait any longer. I had never ask about benefits from immigration & government* but I was to be able to support myself and even pay annually taxes. Please, help me to find the answer what should I do?
Thank you!