How long it takes to see LUD change after you file Ar-11 ?

atyagi73

Registered Users (C)
I filed my AR-11 and added all the receipt numbers(for me and my wife) in the begining of this week. So far I see LUD changed on one of our application(I-765).

How long does it take to see LUD change after you file Ar-11 ? Is there a number I can call to confirm that my reuest is being processed ?

- Thanks all !

The AR-11 and the USCIS address update are separate things. The online link at uscis.gov allows you to submit both. If you do only AR-11 by regular mail, you'll fulfill a DHS requirement but you won't update your USCIS applications even if you write your receipt numbers on the form since it doesn't go to USCIS. If you do it online, you must make sure to fill out both forms (once you're done with the AR-11 part, it will ask you if you have any applications pending with USCIS and direct you).

Just make sure you've done both these things - AR-11 and USCIS pending application address change. If you do AR-11 only, you won't see any of those LUDs.

I see change in LUD for all my cases.

I see change in LUD for all my cases. Thanks for your responses !

When you did the AR11/Address Update, did you have to include the receipt numbers of just the 485 or did you include EAD, AP and others too ?