How long does it take for Re-entry permit to be delivered to local embassy/consular?

abumiqdad

Hi all. I have 2 pending re-entry permits to collect at my local embassy (mine and my child's). I emailed the embassy after Christmas last year asking if they have any documents for me, but the answer is no. (i thought 1 month after Nov 27 is enough for them to be delivered to my embassy, apparently not so).

1. So how long does it usually take for the re-entry permit to be available for me to pick up? Just a bit worried that it will just go missing if I made the assumption that local embassy will call me for the collection (and then they never did).

2. Whats the usual procedure for the collection?

The statuses when I check both cases online:

Reentry Permit Was Produced
On December 11, 2017, we produced your Reentry Permit for your Form I-131, Application For USCIS Travel Document, Receipt Number LINXXXXXXXXX. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Document Was Mailed To Me
On November 27, 2017, we mailed your document for Receipt Number LINXXXXXXXX, directly to the address you gave us. If you do not receive your document by December 27, 2017, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request the document be sent to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.