How long after YL you get a status update following FP

sciconf

Registered Users (C)
If the status is on initial review and FP was already done
How long after receiving YL there has been an update on the status (or received letter for interview)?

Any thoughts?

This is why trackitt.com was created. Makes it easy to search by D.O. and get a feel for the average timeline.
Or, check out the signatures on this forum from people who posted a month or so earlier than you.
You've been on this forum for 7 years and have 120 posts, surely you know how it works by now. ;)

First rule of immigration is: It always takes longer than you think it should. :D

How long after receiving YL there has been an update on the status (or received letter for interview)?

Any thoughts?

For my case, the Raleigh-Durham office took about two weeks to send me the IL after the YL.

However, every office and furthermore, every case is different.

Any thoughts?

I too am interested in the answer to this question. I had my FP on 1/4/2012, yellow letter received on 2/6/2012 and status is still "initial review". DO is San Francisco.

I too am interested in the answer to this question. I had my FP on 1/4/2012, yellow letter received on 2/6/2012 and status is still "initial review". DO is San Francisco.
You will get your interview very soon. Perhaps in as little as one day. Or perhaps in as little as four years. It all depends on anxious you are. USCIS tracks your internet to see if you are going on immigration forums and asking questions to which only the USCIS knows the answer to.

gunt - LOL!

sciconf - Jokes apart, trackitt.com is the best place to check the timeline for your DO. Please check it out.