How Do I Become a V-Nonimmigrant as the Spouse or Child of a U.S. Permanent Resident


Registered Users (C)
Hi I heard that USCIS has Visa policy for law-ful permanent resident Spouse or Child of a U.S. Permanent Resident who may apply at a U.S. consulate abroad for a V-1 or V-2 visa or seek V-1 or V-2 nonimmigrant status,if so can you pls. pass on the details as what how to apply for V-1 visa and what are all the documents we need and the time frame for the processing of the applications.

Thanks! and lookforward to hear from you.


Registered Users (C)
Those who applied for immigration petition before 2000 or 2001(I forgot) is eligible to V visa.

njei gaius

New Member
inquiring for my letter for interview

iam a winner of the dv2008 and i dont know when my case number will be available