how conservative/liberal are the adjudicators?

ht1

Folks, I was wondering how liberal/conservative the adjudicators are!.

Most of the times I see RFEs ( even twice for some) for silly reasons.

We are doing stuff by books in a very legal manner. Don\'t we be given a little bit more consideration?

even worse

I was told case assigned on sept 18 and REF possible, but AVM never changed. Called again,now my case is in pending. Do not know what is going on. just wait for the best.

May God bless us.

485 checking

Any body know What adjectlly they do during 485 process. Do they check credit History also or just the Birth certifcates and degrees.

HI jing zhao

I was told by the INS that there is a RFE (on 10/19/01) for me and my wife.. and my AVM has not changed yet... wondering how long to take them to send out the RFE???

About how conservative/liberal are the adjudicators? good question, I guess the worst thing is some of the adjudicators are the ex- of this board as well. and now, our life and our faith are on their hand, they simple requesting RFE that we already sent earlier and try to make thing tougher. Yes, if the case is really complicated, I\'ve no complaint, I have friends who got employment letter, paystub, marriage certificate, "mark sheet" (can you believe this?)...

God bless us all..