House Burgarlized - Is this a problem with Name Check?

wantmygcnow

Volunteer Moderator
My luck just is not with me as usual. I came home today to find out that my house was robbed...Will this cause any issues for my name-check etc? Will it delay my Namecheck? I am so freaking worried now because of this stupid thing....

My luck just is not with me as usual. I came home today to find out that my house was robbed...Will this cause any issues for my name-check etc? Will it delay my Namecheck? I am so freaking worried now because of this stupid thing....

Have you called the cops to report the incident? If you havent, that is the first thing you need to do. Unfortuantely, they may investigate the robbery to ensure there is no foul play but all the same, you should have anything to worry about since you are the one that got robbed. Even if there is going to be any delay at all, it shouldnt be long. Chances are that you may not even be delayed whatsoever. It all depends on situation that surround ur environment but still I dont see any reason for you to panic or be worried. I am sorry for the robbery you encountered. Hope you have insurance and hope you didnt suffer any irrecoverable losses :(

Take kia,

Have you called the cops to report the incident? If you havent, that is the first thing you need to do. Unfortuantely, they may investigate the robbery to ensure there is no foul play but all the same, you should have anything to worry about since you are the one that got robbed. Even if there is going to be any delay at all, it shouldnt be long. Chances are that you may not even be delayed whatsoever. It all depends on situation that surround ur environment but still I dont see any reason for you to panic or be worried. I am sorry for the robbery you encountered. Hope you have insurance and hope you didnt suffer any irrecoverable losses :(

Take kia,

Yes I called the Cops the minute i saw when something was different.