Holy Shiznet!!! I gots the green

waits

Registered Users (C)
I just saw the card production ordered update in my portfolio.
It is a happy Independance day indeed.
EB3 India - PD June 2003
RD - March 2004

I spend so much time the last couple months on the forum and checking my emails that I finally got fed up a week ago and I turned off the Email option on my portfolio.
That way I wasn't wasting my time checking my emails all the friggin time.
Although I was still logging into my portfolio a few times a day.

Anyways, Now we are happy and pretty soon I should have an update for my wife as well.

To all the folks who are waiting for the emails, don't get disheartened by the fact that EB3 is going to be unavailable. If your PD is 2001,2002 or 2003, the visa bulletin don't mean a thing and you gots to get it soon.

My best wishes is with y'all.

Call the USCIS and tell them to Git-R-Done ;)

Jai Hind / Jai America

Spouse Approved too :)

I just got another email for my spouse as well.
we is official now, Yippeeee!!!!!!

Got the actual card today

:) To all the people out there, thanks for all the help.
This forum was an excellent resource and I wish good luck to all my friends
in getting their freedom as soon as possible.

Thanks and bye for now.

Hey waits
Did you get your physical card yet?

babu

:) To all the people out there, thanks for all the help.
This forum was an excellent resource and I wish good luck to all my friends
in getting their freedom as soon as possible.

Thanks and bye for now.

How mant times I-485 LUD before approval?

Congratulation waits.
Can u tell me how many times you got I-485 LUD before update?

LUDs

It was in September 2006 that I got two LUD after I replied my RFE.
Once when they received the RFE from me (September 13th) and second when they probably prepared for something (September 27th) both me and my spouse, I dont know what this secod one was for.
The next time it changed was in June 25th,2007 after my FP code 3. and again on June 26th, my spouse's LUD still showed September 27th. That was the last LUD before my approval on August 15th.
I hope this information helps.

Git-R-Done.

Thanks

It was in September 2006 that I got two LUD after I replied my RFE.
Once when they received the RFE from me (September 13th) and second when they probably prepared for something (September 27th) both me and my spouse, I dont know what this secod one was for.
The next time it changed was in June 25th,2007 after my FP code 3. and again on June 26th, my spouse's LUD still showed September 27th. That was the last LUD before my approval on August 15th.
I hope this information helps.

Git-R-Done.

Thanks.I was curious because my LUD changed 4 times in a week after FP on 8/17/07.

Hi there! Congratulations indeed.

Could you please tell me when you filed the I-485 application? My PD is April 2003 (and am under EB3 as well), and am only now moving ahead only now since they made everything current.

Thanks and best wishes.
Ashwin.

Hi there! Congratulations indeed.

Could you please tell me when you filed the I-485 application? My PD is April 2003 (and am under EB3 as well), and am only now moving ahead only now since they made everything current.

Thanks and best wishes.
Ashwin.
I filed my 485 somewhere in March 2004. My PD was June 2003.
EB3 India RIR, NSC.
I wish you good luck.
My advice would be to you all old timers is to not worry too much cause it is going to come soon. I know it is easier said than done, but that is how I feel.

Thanks.I was curious because my LUD changed 4 times in a week after FP on 8/17/07.

I also got 4 LUD's after FP on 8/17. They are:

8/21
8/23
8/27
8/28

The message does not change nor do I get RFE. I wonder what they meant. I hope it means my namecheck is done. :D

I would guess thats the point where they are waiting to be assigned to an officer. And that is a very good sign.
Hold on tight, any where from 1 to 3 weeks you will have it.

Waits, I am so glad that you're right. I got the Card Ordered email last night. I am free...