• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

hi, I have a question regarding DS-260 online form

barrybek

Hi, good part of the day,
I am from Uzbekistan, and last year (2019) I applied for dv-2021 during my Studies in South Korea and in 2020 I was selected, and now I am still in South Korea and filling DS-260 online form.
My question: I am now at the stage of filling "present and previous addresses". Can I write my current South Korean address to present address and is it ok to write my Uzbekistan address to the previous address?

hi, I have another question regarding ds-260 online form.
My question: Now I am filling my present address which is Korean, So Actually South Korean English address format contains some native articles at the end of each words such as " -gu, -do, -gil, -dong,". For example, should I write 12-24 ARAETBANSONG-RO 49BEON-GIL, HAEUNDE-GU format address, or 12-24 building, ARAETBANSONG 49BEON STREET, HAEUNDE DISTRICT? The point is should I use words such as "Building, Street, APT, District"?.