HI Gurus! How Log\ng to get Passport request after Decision Made Online?

boccs

Registered Users (C)
HI Gurus! How Long to get Passport request after Decision Made Online?

Hi to all,

Thank you Rays for guiding me through my first steps into the Canadian Immigration Process. I apply through Quebec last june, send my application to Buffalo after reception of the CAQ from Quebec, did Medical on March, send ROF Mid May and got the Decision Made Online end of July (29). Am asking how long should the Passport request take? Also, is it possible to go to the ambassy for stamping instead of sending it by mail?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I have applied for qubec immigration like you. I have submitted my forms for imigration in Newyork office in Apr2003. They have asked me to attend selection interview on 29th. Please provide me any information on this. And please let me know how long it took to reach the your current status

Hi, since I did not attend any interview, I am sorry to tell you that I dont know the kind of questions they may ask. I think it may be related to the documentation you have provided. Also, they may verify your english/french credentials as well as you background.

(1-A)
Last month, my online message changed to 'Decision Made'. Assuming that the case was approved, how long will it take to get something in writing from Canadian Immigration Authorities?

(1-B)
What are the next steps in the process and apprximate time frame for each step?

My Interview was waived and Medicals were submitted in July, '03.

Would appreciate any information on the above.

Thanks
TriSam

Last edited by a moderator: