hey !!!!!!! just recd the magic emails.

meera02

Registered Users (C)
guys just recd the emails that both me and my wife r approved.same message as a lot of others.thanks a lot to all the guys here on this forum who helped me at my worst last year.
July2003 filer ,i'm sure u have got urs too by now.
thanks once again everyone

guys just recd the emails that both me and my wife r approved.same message as a lot of others.thanks a lot to all the guys here on this forum who helped me at my worst last year.

Congratulations. Have a blast. Enjoy your freedom man. I hope to see my approval soon.

Congrats meera02!
I am happy to see 11/2001 filer get approved. Thanks for updating and giving us some hope for earlist files from 2001,2002

Congrats on your approval... Enjoyyyyyyyy

I haven't got anything yet. Waiting eagerly.

not excited but really want this because 90 % of my work time i m spending in reading forrums and calling NSC.

Well I have no choice then just waiting....

Congrats on your approval... Enjoyyyyyyyy

I haven't got anything yet. Waiting eagerly.

not excited but really want this because 90 % of my work time i m spending in reading forrums and calling NSC.

Well I have no choice then just waiting....

go ahead and raise a service enquiry.i did that on 13th june and was told abt rfe processing and all that.so just go ahead and try.
good luck

go ahead and raise a service enquiry.i did that on 13th june and was told abt rfe processing and all that.so just go ahead and try.
good luck

You raised a service inquiry on Jun 13, 2007 and got the response? My attorney did that for me on Jun 1, 2007, NO response yet.

I believe the wait time before you can open another service request is 60 days. So, if you have passed by, you may want to initiate another one as situation has changed a lot from May on the approval flood.

Good Luck.

I raised service request in may so i need to wait.

u dont need to wait. i just kept calling and last wed they did not give me any time line.another thing that u can do is ask ur spouse to raise an enquiry even if u cant.i did the same.my wife called up and said her case was out of processing time and they gave her all the details and then i did the same.so just keep on trying.

I called the NSC yesterday and upon close of completion of the service request, the customer service told me it wouldn't let her do so as my earlier request was initiated on May 19th and I need to call back in a day or two to pass the 60 day timeline.

Niod

What is NOID? It may be a dumb question but I just dont know what it means. But I am guessing it as Notice of Intended Denial. Am I correct?

Hold your breadth July2003filer

July2003filer,

You are the one who deserve the card more than anyone on this forum. We all strongly believe(not just hope) that you will get your approval within days.

I know it is kind of difficult but please be brave until then.