Hey!!! I Heard wonderful words in phone..

Srinivas Matta

Registered Users (C)
AVM changed on 11/06 Got approval on 11/05/2001
RD: 11/28/2000
FP: Mar-2001
LIN: 01-2043-#####
EB2 RIR INDIA
No RFE\'s
Good luck to everyone

Congrats ! More details please

Congrats ! Could you post your RD/ND/FP location etc. Guess you are from a large Corp in Chicago.

Is it true?

Is this the true message that RD: 11/28/2000 was approved at INS?, since March 2000 thru September 2000 are pending. What way INS officers picking up the cases?

Yes, this is true.

I saw two people with RD in FEB 2001 got approval, one month earlier than me, and some DEC 2000 cases, NOV 2000, OCT, SEP cases were approved. Somebody said NSC is processing different month cases together. So you saw people with diferent ND got approval together.

This is good news for us.

No Title

I filed my 485 on 11-28-2000, I am working in Motorola, Chicago.
My Lin start as LIN-01-043-xxxxx. Do you guys need any other
info.. Good Luck to you all..

quote from other site\'s post

"I have heard from someone here earlier that INS takes a couple of months of files at a time and assigns to officers. You could get lucky and get approval earlier than someone else who was a couple of months before you. If that is the case, you will get yours soon. Say, for example, they process 3 months at a time. If you are lucky, your file can be picked up early or later in that window.
"

Feb 2001 ?????

Get out of here!!!
RD Feb 2001 already got approved?????
Are you kidding????????

Lawyers ....

Are your lawyers Fragomen, Del Rey etc or Bacon and Dear. Even I am in Mot and my lawyers are Fragomen ...

Thanks,

RGN828

PD 6/1/99 ; RD 10/26/00; ND 11/22/00; FP 03/21/00; AD Waiting

Stupid process

I think the way NSC is processing the cases are not a good idea. They should process sequentially. Because still JUNE cases are pending.

No Title

Yes.. My Lawer is Fragomen, Del Rey etc or Bacon and Dear.
Interesting we are in same company, same time of processing..
I think you should be just back to me..Good Luck...