Here is my - Labor Certification

assur

Registered Users (C)
After two and half year, received queries about 6-7 question. Attorney/employer making execuses...
Major problem is about my skills are 100% mismatched with Ad & RIR applications, I have been working in ERP,AS400, three Master, 18+ years in IT, married, 45 years, 4 children. Ad says J2EE, HTML, COBOL, JAVA, ORACLE, etc.
I am still a happy man, getting torture from employer even company's attorney. Never received RIR Application copy, not in receipt of DOL query, unaware of any information, HIB is gone for extension.
Where I am standing? today I received call from employer do I want to leave the company?
I requested for copies of related paper, but no response.
Today, I am sharing the real story of mine. I think my turn is over now.
But please be careful, it is tough to loose, but it is very easy for employer attorney to make your life miserable.
Guys, thanks for the journey together.
Goodlucks.... for everyone.

Re: Assur

Originally posted by meg_z
I am so sorry to hear your story. Take care.
Mag_Z
Thanks.
verant123
I don't believe in April Fool. Since the day of arrival in US, No doubt I am Fool, proved Fool, made Fool.

sorry to hear that Assur,
sorry for my bad post
all the best,dont worry man,Good days are coming back once again, this time everyone will be happy

Assur, are you still on project, if yes, as I have posted previous posts, I had 2 labors certified from the same company, but I used up one and got I-140 approval. I have other certified labor from california in EB2 category, this requires BS+5 yrs exp although the skillset may not match with your actual experienc, if you can get experience letters as given in my labor, then you can use mine.

If you think it suits you, send me a PM, and I send you more info.

Its very sad for what happened to you..

There is a news item in immigration-law.com that there is some pilot program going on for EB2 concurrent filers to get GC in 90 DAYS.. and my labor is also EB2..

Originally posted by verant123
sorry to hear that Assur,
sorry for my bad post
all the best,dont worry man,Good days are coming back once again, this time everyone will be happy

Originally posted by dasarihp_newid
Assur, are you still on project, if yes, as I have posted previous posts, I had 2 labors certified from the same company, but I used up one and got I-140 approval. I have other certified labor from california in EB2 category, this requires BS+5 yrs exp although the skillset may not match with your actual experienc, if you can get experience letters as given in my labor, then you can use mine.

If you think it suits you, send me a PM, and I send you more info.

Its very sad for what happened to you..

There is a news item in immigration-law.com that there is some pilot program going on for EB2 concurrent filers to get GC in 90 DAYS.. and my labor is also EB2..
verant123.
Come on, no problem. You are Right. Good days will come.
dasarihp_newid
Thanks. Definitely I'll send PM. To switch project itself, very tough, you know about consulting environment and layers.
The best thing I noticed in this forum that "Forumers are very helpful, kind, understanding, and sharing etc. (no words). Feel one's pain and offer what is in their limits even themselves are stuck and helpless." Therefore, we are not alone.

Originally posted by assur
verant123.
Come on, no problem. You are Right. Good days will come.
dasarihp_newid
Thanks. Definitely I'll send PM. To switch project itself, very tough, you know about consulting environment and layers.
The best thing I noticed in this forum that "Forumers are very helpful, kind, understanding, and sharing etc. (no words). Feel one's pain and offer what is in their limits even themselves are stuck and helpless." Therefore, we are not alone.
President left for overseas business travel, deadline has reached end of 1st week. Certain papers has to sign by company's president. What a beauitiful trick to get rid/withdraw of RIR application. She is due next month, 3rd week. This week progress.

Re: Where is the employer from???

Originally posted by self_file
Hi assur,
Just curious...is your employer based in Pittsburgh??
Re: Where is the employer from??? "Desi"
Yes, & US based in all states

Last edited by a moderator: