• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

hepatitis B vaccine

arash_2032

Registered Users (C)
hi, my mother is a winner of lottery 2011 and they said she and my dad has an interview in about 50 days. but they have one problem they haven't had the hepatitis B vaccine and it takes 6 month(3 shots).

what should they do? and what happen if they don't have all vaccine that is require?
and what happen if they shot 2 of this vaccine and go to interview?

please answer me as fast as possible cause we are in a bad stress about it

hi, my mother is a winner of lottery 2011 and they said she and my dad has an interview in about 50 days. but they have one problem they haven't had the hepatitis B vaccine and it takes 6 month(3 shots).

what should they do? and what happen if they don't have all vaccine that is require?

They just need one shot and then can go for the interview. You don't need to complete all the 3 shots to attend your interview. The rest can be taking while they are in the US.

I read that you will get a note that you took the first shot out of a series of required shots, that note will also say that you can't take them all at the same time but you intend to do so and that is considered sufficient for the consulate.