helppppppppppppp

aswresm

Registered Users (C)
I applied for I-485 in November 2006 - family based through marriage to a U.S. Citizen. Since then my case has been pending a back ground check investigation to clear. I also submitted an I-765 application with the 485, and did not receive my EAD until NINE MONTHS later. When I finally received my EAD card, my name was misspelled and I had to send it back and wait another month for them to correct it. And now I am still awaiting the back ground check and have not even been scheduled for an interview after A YEAR AND A HALF of applying. I also just figured out recently that my DOB is incorrect in my 485 file. I contacted my congressman, submitted over 9 service requests through the customer service number, 4 info-pass appointments, and no one can answer as to why the USCIS has not sent for my interview yet.

Has this happened with anyone? - failure to interview? ...... is my case approvable under the new February memo even though I did not complete an interview - as my case has been pending a background check for over a year. I am desperate for any kind of answer or explanation. PLEASE HELP!!