Helper007, did both you and Lawyer get FP notices?

sxm24

Registered Users (C)
Helper007, did both you and Lawyer get FP notices? Also, can you kindly tell me what the FP notice says abt re-scheduling? Suppose I am out of country and miss it, what are my options? what does the notice say?
Thank you

No Title

I need to look at the notice when I go home.
Please give me a few hrs and I will type down the exact language for you.

No Title

Thats a good question abt MAIL FORWARDING too...
Helper007, Appreciate if you go home and let us know abt these details...Thank you very much.

No Title

Guys,

Here are the answers, I just came home.

The envelope says Return Service Requested. No mention of forwarding etc..

Notice gives the address, time and date when u need to go for FP.

It says u must bring, the appointment notice and Photo identification. If you appear without proper identifications, u will not be fingerprinted. Naturalization applicants must bring Alien registration card.

Then there is a section for request for rescheduling, which has to be mailed to the local INS wherein you can ask for a day suitable and they will try to assign that. Notice says that Rescheduling your appointment will delay your application. If you fail to appear as scheduled below or fail to request rescheduling your application will be considered abandoned.

Hope this helps. If you guys are still not satisfied, I can photocopy, put a white on the photocopy on my name etc...again photocoyy and then scan and post on this website..or may be pass it to ciba to have under representative documents on her website...

good luck guys...

thanks

No Title

Thanks a lot helper007. The only troubling thing is that, if you are out of country, how do we re-schedule, if we arrive after the FP appt. date...Then will the application be considered abandoned? That is scary.