Help! Wrong fees sent! What should I do now?

Johnny829

Hi guys!

I need some help/suggestions of what to do after I sent USCIS the wrong fees. So I filed I-751 and supporting documents on 10/29/2020. And I sent $595 + $85 with the documents. Now I know the fee has increased to $760 as on 10/02/2020. So I should send them a check of $760 + $85, correct? Until today 11/13, they haven't sent back my documents and of course, they have not cashed the check. So what should I do now? Should I reprint everything and send them a new check right now? Or should I wait for their response? Please help. Thank you.

Thank you. If the fee hasn’t increased yet, then $680 should be the right amount. I thought they took the money really quick but apparently I’m wrong. How long should I wait if the check is still not cashed and no receipt received?

Not sure, I have heard of people only getting receipt notices a month after submission recently. I presume you have confirmation that uscis received the package so all you can do now is wait, really.

Not sure, I have heard of people only getting receipt notices a month after submission recently. I presume you have confirmation that uscis received the package so all you can do now is wait, really.
I see thank you! Yes I have the tracking information said the package was delivered in 10/29.