Help with Secured Credit Card

So I landed, and opened a Wells Fargo account, I applied to a secured CC and was declined. The reason for which is that I am living in a motel, so I don't have a "verifiable address." I actually tried to rent when I came, but couldn't, because I still don't have a job, and all renters required 3-months of paystubs.

All of the bank's requirements to verify the address I can't meet. They went a lease (can't rent yet), a P.O. Box Contract (need a home lease to get a USPS box), a utility bill in my name (can't get since it's a motel), a pay stub (well, not yet), and the last time I checked with them, they told me If I can get a statement from ANOTHER BANK that would be ok.

I find it really insane to ask me to open an account at another bank to have a SECURED CREDIT CARD!

Anyway, any idea what I could do? The Wells Fargo employee was very sympathetic and actually told me just go get a Capital One Secured Credit Card they're easier to get.

So, should I wait till my conditions change, or should I open another account at Capital One and apply for another CC (won't this be bad for credit history?). I just don't want to be wasting too much time if there's a way to start collecting credit history from now!

Thanks for your help.

hello!
A secured card requires a cash collateral deposit that becomes the credit line for that account. For example, if you put $500 in the account, you can charge up to $500.