• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Help with KCC email

elisap

Hello everyone,

I just received this email from KCC. I submitted my DS260 in Feb. Am gathering my documents to send them (waiting on police checks).
But I received this today and I don't understand what I need to do from this point on:

"
Thank you for your inquiry.

The adjustment of status fee to the Department of State has been paid or indications on your DS-260 show that you wanted to adjust your status in the US. The payment of the adjustment of status fee indicates to KCC that you are residing in the US and wish to process your case at the local USCIS office. As a result, KCC did not continue the processing your case.

To continue this case to consulate processing, please notify KCC with your request.

In order for the Kentucky Consular Center to assist with inquiries regarding a specific Diversity Visa (DV) case, you must provide the Principal Applicant's full name, complete case number, and date of birth in the following format (MMDDYYYY) as entered on the original entry. Please remember that the Kentucky Consular Center does not have the authority to tell you whether or not your specific case will be disqualified. Only a consular officer can do that at the time of your visa interview. Do not send any paper documents to the Kentucky Consular Center."

Has anyone received this email before? Currently in the U.S on an E3.

Thank you! :):)

Did you select AOS as the processing option on your DS260 form or make the $330 DV administrative fee payment? The above email is the 2NL for those processing AOS.

Did you select AOS as the processing option on your DS260 form or make the $330 DV administrative fee payment? The above email is the 2NL for those processing AOS.
Thanks for answering! :) I selected AOS as the processing option yes, but I haven't paid the fee. What do I need to do from this point?

Thanks for answering! :) I selected AOS as the processing option yes, but I haven't paid the fee. What do I need to do from this point?
If you’re processing AOS, there’s no document submission to KCC requirement in that case. KCC does not process AOS like the email says. You need to start by going through the AOS Process Spreadsheet as a starting point in that case. This will help you understand the process and guide you on the required steps you need to take.

p.s. post subsequent AOS related questions on the DV2021 AOS Only thread where we consolidate all AOS related posts.

perfect thanks so much I’ll take a look :) apologies re posts will take note for subsequent posts :)