Help with I-485 expunged record

Sapferg

I was charged for underage drinking at 17yrs old in 2014 and my record was expunged since I was a minor. I’m currently filing for my I-485 and I don’t know what to check off the list since my record was deleted. If I do have to check yes, does that mean they can deny me and make me
Leave the U.S since I’m a f-1 student im
Also getting ready to graduate.

According to the I-485 instructions:

If you EVER had any arrest or conviction vacated, set aside, sealed, expunged, or otherwise removed from your record anywhere in the world, you must submit: (1) An original or certified copy of the complete arrest report; the indictment, information, or other formal charging document; any plea agreement, whether in the form of a court filing or recording in a hearing transcript; and the final disposition for each incident (for example, conviction record, deferred adjudication order, probation order); and (2) A certified copy of the court order vacating, setting aside, sealing, expunging, or otherwise removing the arrest or conviction.

I doubt that underaged drinking is a Crime Involving Moral Turpitude (CIMT), so I don't think that it would result in a denial.