• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Help With Cut - Off

mfloress

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody, I'm Mario From Lima-Perú, my case number is 2005SA00001XXX, what this number has to be with the numbers that the Visa Bulletin publics???
They said:

SOUTH AMERICA, ..........................SA...............................CURRENT
and the CARIBBEAN

for September, but for october the number is in 300, coul'd any body explain this to me?
If it's in Spanish it will be better.

Thank you very much.....

Help me too with the cut-off

Dear Friends, i've the same concern as Mario.

My husband has case no. 2005ASXXX104XX.......In the Oct. cut off no. Asia has 9,600 so does this mean we can expect our turn in November or ????? please advise.
Our filled application forms were recieved in KCC on 13th Aug. so when do u guess we'll have the 2nd ltr for interview i.e. if ever we get it :confused:

With many thanks and best regards :)
Suraj
Nepal

if the cut-off number for a particular month is higher than yours, that means you may have an interview scheduled for that month. That's true for consular processing. AOS may take longer. You can call KCC or email them after 15th of every months, because that's when interview dates for the next couple of months become available.

Thank You!

Dear LucyMo
Once again u have helped me, thank you very much for the reply :)
God bless u & ur family,
Regards, Suraj