HELP ! RFE received, but have been laid off and still looking for job.

Samir_VSC

(ND:12/99,EB2,India)
I was laid off more than a month ago and have been looking for job since then, today I received RFE for employment letter and paystub which I don\'t have. What if I still can\'t find job soon ? Please all comments !!

No Title

If I go back India, when can I come back US with new H-1 visa and start over again ? or I can keep my Labor certification after I come back US ?

No Title

Can you get hold of some desi company and get a job (in a similar field) and see if you can reply to RFE using the 180 day rule (even though INS hasn\'t come up with the actual regulations yet). Regardless of this, I would advise you to talk to a few experienced attorney\'s and see what their popular approach is to this problem. I would say that don\'t get bogged down with this and try hard to attack the problem at hand. Best wishes!! buddy. Hope you get approval very soon.

No Title

I can understand ur frustration and helplessness. If you have completed 180days since ur 485, I guess just try sending them one month or two month old paystub, W2, and a letter from ur previous employer that u were with him till what ever date u were laid off. I guess they shud go easy considering AC21(section 106) is a law.

Good Luck.

No Title

i can tottaly understand your frutration, i hope u consult a couple of well known lawyers before u give up.

No Title

If you GC is almost there, try to make a deal with some desi company. Many should be ready to help(basically deal where they get 90% of the fruit and not helping). Since GC is for future employment, 3 or 4 knock on the door with fruit should help you. Try hard and you should be able to get through INS with the help of some experienced lawyers.
It is easy to give advice but hard to live with it. My feelings you will get through this difficult situation. Best of luck.

No Title

Thanks, guys. Believe me that I have tried everything I can. I think I can have deal with desi companies to get employment letter, how about paystubs? Will they provide that too ?