help......please

aswresm

Registered Users (C)
i submitted my i-485 application and i-765 application last november 2006 based on i-131 application.my wife who is an american citizen was my petitioner .after i submitted all my documents to the national service center in missouri i got one letter from the uscis asking me to send more evidence concerning my affidavit of support and i did reply with the evidence last january and it was recieved by them last january .since then i didnot recieve any response from the uscis .so it's been more than 6 months for application i-765 and i didnot recieve my working permit and also more than 6 months for application i-485 and i didnot recieve any letter about any kind of processing .i tried calling the customer service too many times .every time i call they start a service request for me .after about 7 service requests .i got one letter from the uscis asking me to wait 180 days which is another six month just to get my work permit .my wife she was serving in the us navy for four years and now she is aapart of the us-navy reserve .and we are realy despered for any kind of help as there isn't any kind of commmunication available between us and the national service center .
Edit/Delete Message:(

every time i call they start a service request for me
did you talk to the clerk or did you ask to talk to an immigration officer? it's worth the wait for another hour on hold to talk to the immigration officer.

thanks for your prompt response .for my i-485 application it says that my evidence was recieved and that my case processing is resumed .for my i-765 application it says that my application is recieved and that my case is pending .and yes i talked i talked t 3 immigration officers befor one time on the phone and two times by making an appointment to my local office in newark,nj .and all what they said is that they don't know why i didnot recieve my work permit till now and that everything looks o.k for them concerning my case as my biometrics were done last december2006 .so that's why i do not know what to do