Help Please!!!

rocket

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My wife and I have applied for 485 and both are working on EAD and using Adv parole for travel. Both ead and adv parole are going to expire and need to renew both. I want to apply it myself so can someone give me steps as to how I can apply for both and what documents I need? Thanks for your help in advance..

rocket said:
Hi,

My wife and I have applied for 485 and both are working on EAD and using Adv parole for travel. Both ead and adv parole are going to expire and need to renew both. I want to apply it myself so can someone give me steps as to how I can apply for both and what documents I need? Thanks for your help in advance..
------------Sample Covering Letter for PRINCIPAL APPLICANT:
Name:
I-485 reciept#:
A#:
RE: Form I-765 for EAD
Dear Immigration Officer,
I am sending my EAD renewal application
Please find attached the following documents for the Renewal of my I-765 E-Filing

---- USCIS fees check for......
--Form I-765
- Copy of Current EAD (Front & Back)
- Copy of I-485 reciept- Online Status of my I485 receipt
- Copy of I-140 Approval Petition or copy of I-140 filing reciept
- Copy of Previous EAD mailer Top portion

---2 photgraphs
- Copy of I-94(front and back)
- Color Copy of Passport first page that has your name , DOB, and photo
- Color Copy of Drivers License

Thank you, I appreciate your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Sample Letter for Derivative Applicant:

Dear Immigration Officer,
****same as above*****

-----USCIS FEES check
- Copy of Current EAD (Front & Back)
- Copy of I-485 petition - Online Status of my I485 receipt
- Copy of I-140 Approval Petition of Principal Applicant (My spouse: xxx xxxx)
- Copy of Previous EAD mailer TOP portion

- Copy of I-94
- Copy of Marriage Certificate
- color Copy of Passport - color Copy of Drivers License or state ID

Thank you, I appreciate your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

*** both have to make seprate pakage, write your name, DOB, A# back side of photographs with pencil, better to send both the applications in seprate envelops so that they dont mix photo of you on your wife EAD.

*** same is needed for AP use form I-131

Last edited by a moderator:
One more question.

First of all thanks for your reply.

One other question that I have is my case is pending in Vermont while I live in California. Where do i need to apply EAD and Adv parole at or can someone post the address where I have to file - will that be my processing center or where I live i.e. california.

rocket said:
First of all thanks for your reply.

One other question that I have is my case is pending in Vermont while I live in California. Where do i need to apply EAD and Adv parole at or can someone post the address where I have to file - will that be my processing center or where I live i.e. california.
----- your I-485 is pending with Vermont so you have to apply for EAD or AP with Vermont service center. go to USCIS vermont service page and find the address, Or your I-485 filing reciept has the address on it check lower part

FortheGreen said:
Hello, what is Copy of Previous EAD mailer Top portion for renewal of EAD?
------ when you got the earlier EAD rapped in paper that paper has TOP portion attached, look at it
Thanks
FTG