HELP! petition revoked due to involuntary business dissolution-BUSINESS STILL EXISTS!

jirijunior

Registered Users (C)
The company sponsoring me failed to pay the annuall filing fees for the corporation. I already had my interview back in september and was just notified of the automatic revocation. Can my case continue if all of the necessary papers have already been filed and the corporation has been reinstated? i find it hard to believe that my case could be dropped because a secretary failed to send the paperwork to the state. What are my options at this point? Do I have to start from the beginning or will updated paperwork be enough?

What petition are you talking about? labor?

jirijunior said:
The company sponsoring me failed to pay the annuall filing fees for the corporation. I already had my interview back in september and was just notified of the automatic revocation. Can my case continue if all of the necessary papers have already been filed and the corporation has been reinstated? i find it hard to believe that my case could be dropped because a secretary failed to send the paperwork to the state. What are my options at this point? Do I have to start from the beginning or will updated paperwork be enough?