Help,No oath letter

paltu

Hi,

My husband had his interview on dec12 and me on dec 13.He postponed his
oath ceremony and was verbally told by the officer Jan 10 will be the oath date.
We have not recieved anything yet.He has to postpone as he needed to leave the country for 3 weeks on dec 14.He is suppose to return on jan 8.My question is can I make a infopass appointment to ask questions on his behalf.
Have you seen cases where actual oath date is diffrent than the verbally told at passing interview.Plz... respond I am worried. :confused:

ACTULLAY I HAD ALMOST SAME SITUATION,
officer told me you are in next oath bue after 4 months i got the oath letter.
he shall go for infopass you cant do any thing.

thx

IMIG49 said:
ACTULLAY I HAD ALMOST SAME SITUATION,
officer told me you are in next oath bue after 4 months i got the oath letter.
he shall go for infopass you cant do any thing.
-------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your quick reply,My tension is little bit relieved now

paltu said:
Hi,

My husband had his interview on dec12 and me on dec 13.He postponed his
oath ceremony and was verbally told by the officer Jan 10 will be the oath date.
We have not recieved anything yet.He has to postpone as he needed to leave the country for 3 weeks on dec 14.He is suppose to return on jan 8.My question is can I make a infopass appointment to ask questions on his behalf.
Have you seen cases where actual oath date is diffrent than the verbally told at passing interview.Plz... respond I am worried. :confused:
Don't go for the InfoPass in place of your husband. They won't answer you and you would have wasted your time. Schedule an InfoPass for your husband after Jan 15 timeframe and he can ask the question. Your husband may just receieve the Oath letter by then. An Oath reschedule can take upto 60 days. (That is also one of the reasons that it is better not to reschedule it).